|Students in the Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice program will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the major historical trends, concepts, perspectives, and research in criminal justice.
- Identify issues and potential solutions regarding discrimination and diversity in all areas of criminal justice.
- Analyze problems in law enforcement, the courts, and corrections and effectively communicate solutions to varied audiences.
- Analyze ethical issues and problems related to criminal justice using sound judgment and an understanding of diversity, and apply this knowledge in a variety of situations.
- Apply knowledge of technology, data analysis, and computer skills to solving problems in criminal justice.
- Apply effective communication skills and an understanding of diversity to various interactions with victims, witnesses, and suspects.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the major causes and consequences of crime and criminal behavior, and how this knowledge can lead to better criminal justice programs and policies.
You can take courses online. For more information about these programs, please call 1-877-584-6648 and speak to one of our enrollment advisors.