In the Geology concentration, you will begin an in-depth exploration of the Earth and its evolution over time. Build your knowledge of calculus, chemistry, and physics as you grow your understanding of geologic concepts, such as earth materials, plate tectonics, weathering, natural disasters, and the interaction of Earth's four spheres.
You can transfer up to 45 semester units into this program.
See the admission requirements.
- 60 total units
- General Education Courses (25 units)
- Area A: Communication in the English Language and Critical Thinking (9 units)
- Area B: Physical Universe and Its Life Forms (4 units)
- Area C: Arts, Literature, Philosophy, and Foreign Languages (3 units)
- Area D: Social, Political, and Economic Institutions and Behavior (9 units)
- Mathematics and Science Courses (29 units)
- Elective Courses (6 units)