Explore basic mathematical concepts in calculus, differential equations, and physics and prepare to apply your new knowledge in the workplace or in a bachelor's program at a four-year university.
You can transfer up to 45 semester units into this program.
See the admission requirements.
- 60 total units
- General Education Courses (25 units)
- Area A: Communication in the English Language and Critical Thinking (9 units)
- Area B: Physical Universe and Its Life Forms (4 units)
- Area C: Arts, Literature, Philosophy, and Foreign Languages (3 units)
- Area D: Social, Political, and Economic Institutions and Behavior (9 units)
- Mathematics and Science Courses (24 units)
- Elective Courses (11 units)