Transfer Students


At NHU, you can receive transfer credit toward your degree program for credits earned at other schools, institutions or through exams and prior experience (see Other Credit Opportunities). We will review your previous credits and experience and help make your transfer process as smooth as possible.

Click on the logos below to see which courses transfer.

Cabrillo College Transfer Agreement
Canada College
Canada College
DeAnza College Transfer Agreement
Evergreen ValleyCollege

Foothill College Transfer Agreement
Gavilan College
Mission College Transfer Agreement
Notre Dame De Namur University
City College San Jose Transfer Agreement
San Jose State University

Skyline College
Skyline College Straighter Line Transfer Agreement
Walden University Transfer Agreement West Valley College

Even if you do not see your institution or organization listed here, you still may be able to transfer credit. If you have course credit from other institutions or organizations, you are encouraged to speak with an enrollment advisor about evaluating courses for transfer credit.

Other Credit Opportunities

At NHU, you can also receive credit for your military training and other learning experiences outside of the classroom.

If you have passed an exam from one of the following organizations or programs, you may be able to receive credit toward your NHU degree program:

You can also earn credit through assessments for your previous work, training, or military experience at Learning Counts.

To find out which of your credits could be used toward an NHU program, contact an enrollment advisor today at 1-877-584-6648 or nhulearn@nhu.edu

Why NHU?