Back to Homepage Learn About NHU Academic Programs
Future Students
Resources for Current Students



The cost of attending college goes beyond tuition and fees to include such things as books, computers, and transportation. If you have federal financial aid remaining after your tuition and fees are paid and you are in good standing, you can use the additional funds for these indirect educational costs.

We understand that you may need to drop a course during a semester, even with all the support services we have in place to help you adjust to college life and balance school, work, and family. If you officially drop a course or withdraw from NHU, your tuition will be refunded as shown below:

Calendar Days After the Semester Starts Refund









25 or more


If you received federal financial aid, Return of Title IV Funds (R2T4) regulations may require that NHU return your financial aid to the government, with a balance due to NHU.

If you are struggling in your courses, or life circumstances are making it difficult to study, contact us as soon as possible so that we can support you and help you be successful. Our Center for College Success and all of our staff are here for you.


Filling Out FAFSA?
NHU's school code is 016968.