Gain an academic foundation to help prepare you for a career in creating and sustaining an organization's competitive advantage through the effective management of personnel. Our program focuses on strategic and day-to-day activities in areas such as:
- Performance management
- Human resource planning and information systems
- Recruitment and staffing
- Training and employee development
- Compensation and benefits
- Union-management relations
Cultivate an understanding of how to integrate diversity and a multicultural perspective into a global work environment. This concentration can prepare you for private-sector, nonprofit, and public-sector human resource positions in a rapidly changing environment influenced by competition, globalization, diversity, and technology.
You can transfer up to 90 semester units into this program.
- 125 total units
- General Education Courses (49 units)
- Business Administration Courses (45 units)
- Lower Division (24 units)
- Upper Division (21 units)
- Concentration Courses (9 units)
- Lower-Division Electives (12 units)
- Upper-Division Electives (6 units)
- Senior Capstone Experience (4 units)
Lower-Division Electives (12 units)
Choose the courses that interest you from our general education program, B.A. in Business Administration core courses, or our other undergraduate programs.
Upper-Division Electives (6 units)
Choose the courses that interest you from our general education program, B.A. in Business Administration core and concentration courses, or our other undergraduate programs.